My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Hard To Believe That A Week Has Past...

since I was in the audience watching "Last Train To Elvet" written and performed by wordsmith Ian McMillan. And all the others involved in this work as part of the 2015 Durham Brass event. I had some of my own images which I posted but there was a commissioned photographer floating around taking images on behalf of the organisers and some have been put online so I cannot/will not take credit but I thought you may like to see them. As that person was able to get up close to what was happening and had a professional camera.


The Tredegar Town Band Ensemble 


Cartoonist of the Year Tony Husband


Poet Ian McMillan


A Member of the Tredegar Town Band Ensemble

Ian works so hard for his art and is all over the place travelling by train and appearing across the UK. You can hear him most Fridays on BBC Radio 3 presenting the programme The Verb too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home