My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Up And Moving About...

It keeps the mind active. Too late to go anywhere so pottering about. Plenty of time for that. Pulling strands together for the visit on Monday(mentioned earlier)and if done I have nothing to do until I get my financial situation sorted and get the house "done up" and my mobility scooter.

Which within reason means that perhaps I can get out and about during Summer.

I hear that some scooters are allowed on public transport but I don't envisage going that far unless I deteriorate even more and that is why I have thought about having a small scooter for a second one which will be accepted on a bus. Though if I was that bad I would probably give up. The sun is out but its not as sunny as during the week and could be changing. Therefore I don't feel too bad having to stay indoors and do some light work.

I may consider having a look out tomorrow,

I know that I'm feeling not that bad because I will make the effort later to have something nice for tea.

Update:Forgive me...I did pop outdoors for an hour's break and spent some money. Nothing outrageous...some bread, bread buns, broccoli, potato wedges and Rainbow Trout which was reduced. However, I did spend some money in the charity shop and for a jumper, two short sleeved shirts and three long sleeved shirts for £5.94. Good enough for me...







The blue shirts are in a small check pattern, the white shirt is striped and the short sleeved are in large checks and the jumper is just a fairly ordinary striped one. One is an M&S cotton shirt. I think there is an ASDA George garment, Greenwoods and some may be Primark, another brand looks quite expensive but I don't recognise the name on the label.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home