My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 06, 2015

I Can't Say Much Has Happened Today...

because it hasn't. The weather has been nice though. As said in the comments accompanying the previous post. I'm having a quiet night. There's nowhere to go and many shops have closed now being that its Easter Monday. Sunday bus service too but to be honest once you get past 6pm there's not much difference. I have a kind of soup/chicken casserole in the slow cooker to enjoy later.

Feeling reasonably upbeat too.

Oh I was pooped on my a town pigeon, that's as exciting as it gets...

The meal is quite nice if a little bland and even with kidney issues I did have to add a little salt,

Update:I'm afraid...I ate the whole lot. And it wasn't a struggle. I had a can of cider...relaxed a little online and then went to bed. And slept very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home