My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Slept Like A Top...

But I know there was "bad" stuff in my dreams which I don't remember. Slept the clock around and then looked at the clock at 11am and thought, "Go for it!" so I went to the M Scooter place. Was given a quick chat and a brochure of what they have available. Talked over financial matters again with Mum's bank about her estate(needed more details and questions answered)documentation from her bank finally arrived in the mail today.

Came home and was in good time to see the new Paddington Bear movie showing at a local church hall and all it cost me was £1. Cheaper than the local cinemas and easier to get to. Its showing at a Town Hall in 5 days but it costs £5 even there. And you have to travel there and back home.

I could've waited until it comes on mainstream TV but it filled a couple of hours and the quality of sound and picture was quite good. Projected onto a screen via a DVD player and large enough. The children present were quite well behaved too. We had sweets and drinks available at reasonable prices. Hot chocolate for 50p and children were given a free raffle ticket when they came in and a draw was held at the end for seven Easter prizes.

I forgot myself and worries for a couple of hours. The film was true to the spirit of the character and the books written by Michael Bond which many of us remember reading or having had read to us as a bedtime story.

Upon coming home I had a little "Drink" I don't make a habit of doing so, I have a beef casserole stew going in the slow cooker which I will have later. I have had a sausage roll and some bread for a snack. And a custard doughnut. And a few minutes ago a mug of coffee.

I think that I shall have a quiet relaxed doze in bed soon where its nice and cosy. I will study the brochure of mobility scooters too, I believe that I have almost all that I require to finally tie up Mum's estate and sort out everything but I expect we're still talking 4-6 weeks to be totally finished.

I'm going to try and stay positive and live in the day and not worry what the future may or may not bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home