My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tuesday's Gone...Wednesday Already...

I did little on Tuesday and felt great but today its back to the housework. That's fine...

As I believe I said previously I kept the meals simple and had chicken breast on Monday and Tuesday. Both were enough only 204 calories each. I had some Belgium chocolate cake remaining and finished that off too on Tuesday, I bet that increased my calorie intake somewhat.

Music Club in the evening...another good night. Don't think the weather was bad during the day, according to the weather people on the radio it was the warmest day of the year so far but I didn't think that myself. Perhaps it depended where you were and when I did go out this evening there was a really string wind to battle against, it was a struggle for me both because of the wind and walking was painful and slow. I managed but that was because of determination.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home