My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Feeling Quite Super This Sunday Morning...

The weather doesn't look too good so no excuse needed to stay indoors and do something worthwhile like housework *:) happy but starting the day with a long lie in and listening to the Archers on Radio 4 then I'll get into the work. Its all about pottering about.

The lounge is done, the dining may take half and hour at most, the kitchen perhaps fifteen minutes, the same in the outhouse and then I can spend the remaining time on bundling the pile of rubbish in the bedroom until I go out tonight and if not completed finish that off when I come in from my Sunday bingo and turn night.

And still if some that needs doing I have ten days ahead of me before the visit from the landlord. And two wheelie bin collections between then and now. So most of that will have been taken away or anything remaining will be in the bin waiting to go.

I have some clothes to put hang up or put in the compartments of the wardrobe which will take only a few minutes. And I have also created some spare space in one of the inbuilt wardrobes in the house where I can perhaps put any extra clothes I may buy in the future. My bedding and towels are in another and my food store is in another(out of sight)

I may be able to move my little booze store into the pantry. Plus spare crockery and cleaning items.

Then its just case of doing the house up when the windfall comes through. I am waiting for my gardener to get in touch to tidy things up but if he fails to show if I take it very carefully and slowly I may be able to tackle it myself even if I am slow. I know someone who is virtually housebound and seriously ill and he manages to mow his lawns so as long I don't have to attempt heavy digging perhaps I can give it a go again.

Only have to decide what to have for my meal later in the day and what little treats to take out to the bingo tonight.*&lt:-P party

Update:My own bedroom is tidy and one of the others so that's even less work to do and when I said the weather seemed bad, it is...it is raining heavily.

Update2:I had to have a quick look out as I had run out of wooden coat hangers and I couldn't find any on my own town and I came back with some fly swatters too(5 for £1)I only need one. Why do I need five? Going to give the rest away. I found a big box of Demerara sugar cubes for £1 for my coffee(makes a change to sweeteners. A tube of high factor 45 sun cream for £1(hoping for a decent summer)and if I forget my hat being bald I need to put it on my head *=)) rolling on the floor and some thermal socks.

I found some cherry tomatoes, pork pies and chicken legs which will keep me happy all week or longer. And for my gang tonight some ready salted crisps containing the little blue bag of salt...remember them? I'll take some little Easter type cakes too. I haven't spent much in general and only approx £2 for tonight.

Now I can hang up the clothes I purchased yesterday and a few other items too.

Going to take it easy now and do a little more tidying up when I come in tonight and if its going well, I'll just continue until the end, I can sleep anytime I like and even go to bed early if I wish tomorrow night. Unless I go to another music event happening on the town near me but the guest comes to my club on a Tuesday quite often and that is usually free so I may just have a quiet night in instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home