My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Supper Taken Care Of...

Fish and potato wedges and a mug of coffee...a little rest and then work...Listening to easy listening music on Radio 2 as I usually do on a Sunday night. I'll switch to the World Service through the night.

I didn't win at the bingo. The turn was OK but loud and my ears are a bit dull afterwards and that is having worn earplugs!!! He was wearing them too.

Oh well, the week starts in the morning and as they can call anytime from 8.30am I better be up and ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home