My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Day Continues To Be...

quite good actually. I'm not thinking deeply. I'm quite peaceful and untroubled. The sun is shining and it seems warmish. Indoors its 62f/16c so probably is even hotter outside.

I've just about completed all the tasks that I can before tomorrow. Just a quick tidy/dust of the kitchen and dining room so its gone quite well. I'll leave those last task until I come home tonight from the concert with Albert Hammond. I don't want to tire myself out before going to the theatre.

The vacuum cleaner has failed me but I don't want to buy one now, I shall wait until my finances are sorted in the coming weeks/months. Did you know that the word "shall" is going out of fashion and being dropped from conversation. I heard that awhile ago on a radio programme about the use of the English language.

I only have to get shaved(again)pop a shirt on, trousers and as its quite a nice day I may look for a light jacket to put on rather than a heavy one.

If I go out sooner for the bus I may for now buy a brush and dust pan and its the day my computer magazine comes out and the TV magazine so I may have something to read on the bus there and back(in the interval if the concert)If Albert comes out to the foyer after the concert(many do)and I am between buses I may try and take a couple of photo's. I'm not bothered about "Selfies" with me in the picture too. If I ever get around to having a tablet or a smartphone perhaps one day I will.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home