My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Nothing Really Planned...

Its bingo night so just have to get tidied up. Home made vegetable soup about to go on in the slow cooker which I will add some chicken to later. If its ready before I go out I'll have some or wait until I return from the bingo.

I am quite happy, ask me later when I get things rolling again on my financial situation.

My little notice remembering Mum will be in tomorrows paper. I didn't realise at the time but the concert on Wednesday next week falls on the day Mum passed away. But after a day of reflection that may be a nice way to end it.

And as said previously, if I am OK health wise Its one of my busy periods...I have fewer theatre dates this year so am not out as much/spending as much. But Friday lunchtime there's a little jam session. Saturday its a police choir, bingo on Sunday, Am Dram thriller Monday night/bingo in the afternoon, Music Club Tuesday, Concert Wednesday and bingo on Thursday night. Three of those are in Durham, the rest are on my town and quite nearby. It also helps that we now have quite light nights.

Not much else to mention today. That can be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home