My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Almost Sorted...

For the visit on Thursday now...I may report the house repairs to the person who calls then. We're only talking three days and recently phoned in repairs have been ignored.

I'm out of the house in approx five hours...play bingo and then head out to Durham for the thriller play at the little theatre hidden away from view. My first visit. Hopefully not my last. The Weapon by Brian Clemens.

I'll take a bottle of water, a packet of crisps and perhaps a chicken bun to keep me going until I return home probably after 10pm.

I only need a quick shave but at a push I could getaway without doing that if I have to.

Its a bit scary...my friend who was slightly mentally impaired but managing quite well has been affected by his stay in hospital and his short term memory has been affected still further(we all hope temporally)but its not looking good. Its his birthday soon and he's forgotten that and how old he is but he's here and has people around him that care and keep him involved in things. He tires easily too.

And like me he now needs help to be mobile. I can manage with a walking stick(s)but its a struggle and I'm as I have said thinking of investing in a mobility scooter or a power chair. He probably would not be allowed to use those so he is dependent on a walker and/or Zimmer frame both inside or out. So he has become housebound which he has accepted with good grace.

He was seriously ill and in hospital for a long time and kept in an enforced coma type state and those drugs can have affects. That plus two heart attacks, who knows what all that has caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home