My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday...

It could be warmer and sunnier but its not raining which I'm sure will please the food festival taking place approx 7 miles up the road. Its taken me until 1pm to wake up enough so I feel ready to face the world.

Joints feel a little stiff and painful and occasionally I have had some numbness(pins and needles)in my fingers but that's a bit like trapped nerves as if I move into another position it goes away. I can only lie in certain positions for a short time before I have to shift to another in an attempt to find a way of getting comfortable.

I'll potter about until 5pm when I shall get shaved and dressed. Then take the shopping cart back to the supermarket and retrieve my £1 and head for the bus stop which drops me off practically outside the church where the Police Choir are appearing.

If the person I am seeing it with brings his son(I understand that he's coming too)I may be fortunate to get a lift home. If not...there is a bus at 9.03pm and 10.03pm depending on when the concert ends otherwise I will walk very slowly home. Taking lots of short cuts.

So I shall disappear and do some more little jobs and not waste the time I have. If I work today I can consider going to the food festival tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home