My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Housework Almost Completed...

I did it when I came in from the Music Club...only a little left to do which I will later this morning at a sensible hour but if any remains I'll complete it after the concert tonight featuring Albert Hammond.

The main task for today will be to see if I can get the vacuum cleaner working. The house is tidy/dusted and polished.

In my shopping list as I "Have" to spend money from Mum's estate otherwise I will see no benefit(it will go on bills otherwise)are:Beds, curtains, carpets, lounge furniture, laptop, tablet, microwave, vacuum cleaner, mobility scooter(perhaps a stair lift)garden equipment, decoration of the home. I have to prove purchases with receipts. I may be allowed a little holiday(just not a world cruise)*;) winking I have over the years made things last and am very much a kind of make and mend kind of guy.

I have been offered support and kindness from two very good friends(one will sit in with me on Thursday for the visit form my landlord and act as a kind of witness)and another is offering help to get my garden into shape. I am very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home