My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Saturday Was Much Improved...

Perhaps because of the anniversary of my dear Dad's passing went OK and its passed by for another year. But he should be thought of and not just when that day comes around.

I watched The Aviator film(heck it came out in 2004)and I saw it for the first time last night. It told the life of Howard Hughes. Perhaps embellished, who knows, I stuck with it. Another I can cross off my list. I do know that many years ago I heard a fair few tales about Hughes possibly via a biography that had been written or in the newspapers after he passed away.

And I made the effort to have a decent meal, Fish, chips and peas. Followed by apple pie and custard. Today I am thinking fish again, possibly salmon with a salad. How easy is that? Not going out during the day, its my radio day. Hopefully I'll go out more as it gets nearer to Spring. Its warmer this evening indoors 58f/14c and that's without any CH but at this time I'm in the bedroom and door is closed. It really can make a difference. When Mum was alive and the heating was on quite a lot we rarely if ever closed any door in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home