My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Feeling Slightly Down...

wasn't sure why and perhaps its too easy to pin it on what I am about to say but it could be that subconsciously I know that it is coming around to the anniversary of my Father's passing and Mum's Birthday in February. Even though it is around 31 years since my Dad died I still miss him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not silly at all...I don't like Seotember for the same reason and my mother's been gone for 29. That one week in September is always a bit dodgy for me, so I am extra kind to myself during it - you be extra kind to yourself, too. :)

A-L

29 January 2015 at 22:22  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thank you...Scientists try to explain our feelings/emotions on chemicals but we are not automatons.

I will no doubt go through similar feelings when the anniversary of Mum's passing comes around in April(but that will only be three years)

30 January 2015 at 11:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home