My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Missed A Day...

but then again, Monday was not a day where much happened. Unless something unexpected happens today should be no different. No real additional  news about my ill friend. Except...that just maybe they may bring him round today out of his enforced sedation. That depends on issues I know nothing of. He is on a ventilator and he was biting the tubes so he has now had a tube attached directly into his throat.

Its funny the things I fear most about a hospital stay is having tubes up my nose and down the throat or down my throat.

I won enough to just about break even on the bingo so my taxis(there and home)and my shopping trip was covered. And so I was only approx £2 worse off after my shop.

I looked at the listings of the TV for the evening and decided to go to bed, listen to some radio but I was so cosy I kept falling asleep. I have no reason to go out until this evening so I will potter around indoors.

The most exciting part I envisage are my meals so on this cold Winter's morning I will have toast, marmalade and coffee. Fish, potato wedges and vegetables for tea. Followed by apple pie and custard. For lunch I think that I shall have a bowl of soup.

I feel a bit sheepish suggesting the following as some will look down on me for doing so, politicians often have a go at people who watch "Daytime TV" I rarely do but I will watch an episode of Father Brown(rather than watching it on catch up later in the day)a quiz hosted by the actor who appears as Father Brown(it follows the whodunnit series)and as I haven't watched them in years and they cannot be watched/downloaded online, the old comedy series being repeated Open All Hours. That sounds like a lot of TV but in reality its only around two hours. That could be all I will see today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home