My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I had Plans For Some Culture...

today in Durham but the weather has turned, its cold, icy and by morning could be much worse. It would have to be an early start with using public transport and I cannot risk a fall so I think that I shall decline. Try to stay warm. Do a little more tidying up, I made myself start on that task today and once you do that and are only half way through the work, you have no choice but to continue it to the end.

I plan to cook something nice and I have to decided to watch a couple of old Western movies. They're all new to me, for a couple of reasons, I missed them but for some reason I don't seem to have ever watched many Westerns in the first place.

I had heard of Audie Murphy and the suggestion that he had a impressive career in the army away from the big screen and whilst looking online to find out how long he acted, what age he was when he passed away, I was amazed to see just how decorated he was. Its worth a look. He was not that old when he lost his life and it was due to a private plane crashing. And there is the suggestion that he suffered with something similar to Post Traumatic Syndrome after his service to his country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home