My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, February 05, 2015

A James Stewart Western...

Turkey sandwiches eaten and final remains of diced steak cooked(which I am thinking of having in a homemade pie(I say pie)I'm thinking gravy, veg and beef in a dish topped with mashed potato or shortcrust pastry. I'm cheating...I have some prepared pastry in the fridge.

About to get shaved and head out for my bus to the bingo and on the way may buy a white Bloomer loaf. That's my exciting day.

I may have a TV session tonight. I have found a few things that look interesting.

Update:Well I thought I had found something worth watching late tonight but "No" I was wrong and the only one I really may want to see is on so late I cannot be bothered.

It went a bit pear shaped. missed my bus to the bingo by seconds but I won enough to cover taxis to and from the bingo and almost the cost of bread and sweets so I only had the cost of the bingo books to pay.

Did I say, I think that I have sussed out the problems my attempts at bread making caused last weekend(mainly a gluten issue)needed kneading perhaps a little more. Later today, I think I shall try and make a meat pie and thanks to some help from my good friend Andrea I may even be able to make my own pasties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home