My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 09, 2015

10p Out Of Pocket...

across the day...I'm finding that funny.

I started the day eating ham in sandwich thins(brought home from last night)Had all kinds of plans for meals when I came home but ended up eating what was left of some Turkey in sandwiches. And a couple of small Bakewell slices and a coffee. I had two scones at the bingo club(cheese and fruit one)with a mug of tea.

Won £6 which covered the cost of raffle and bingo cards and a shared taxi home. 10p out of pocket. I was given a couple of scones to bring home. I can always have them with a mug of coffee later or tomorrow perhaps.

The weather turned out beautiful today. I was almost sorry that I had nowhere to go to for a trip out. Everyone is ready for Spring I think. I wonder if I should look into any short breaks to somewhere nice, you know...a weekend away or a Mon-Fri break? If I do I'll have to be sure it doesn't clash with anything I have booked at the theatre.

Earlier I watched a 1959 Western starring Fred MacMurray "The Face Of A Fugitive" I enjoyed it but felt a bit cheated at the way the film ended. I tend to like a proper ending rather than an open ended one. I'm not ready for bed yet but there isn't much of reason to stay up. I'll go to bed and do some radio listening and perhaps watch some TV I've downloaded and need to catch up on.

Its milder again indoors 15c/60f. Suspect not so outdoors. No hot water bottles nor wrapped up in lots of clothes etc...

We'll see how tomorrow goes. I could decide to watch an old comedy film. I think I saw it as a child at the cinema(we didn't go that often as a family)in hindsight perhaps it was too expensive? I don't know. It may just have been film going wasn't that important or work times were difficult for Mum and Dad. I have vague memories that I may've seen it when on holiday in Bournemouth and they ran a big film for the Summer season for all the holiday makers to see. Usually one year a Bond movie, the next a Carry On comedy film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home