My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Still Having Issues...

With the laptop. I will now wait until after Boxing Day. The day weather wise was poor. More of the same I think. I won £28 last evening but in reality that comes down to £13 after what I paid out across the evening but that's not a complaint, it is unfounded and means you are breaking even or no worse off. After the win on Thursday it has helped towards the buying of Christmas food and/or my theatre tickets/repairs to the laptop.

My Christmas lunch may/may not happen and the priority should be the care of a person in that household who was rushed into hospital in the early hours of Sunday morning. He was going in this Tuesday to be seen by a consultant but expected to be home over Christmas but plans do not always happen as intended. I can make my own Christmas and will suggest that later today.

Just need some salad, crisps, cake and milk. Otherwise I have everything and more besides. Fortunately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hi Gildy, glad you're still posting regularly. Best wishes and Season's Greetings!

Sod the salad! ;-)

24 December 2014 at 14:18  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

So good to hear from you. I mean to do a lot of catching up in the coming weeks. Hope you and yours had a great Christmas.

27 December 2014 at 01:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home