My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm More Organised Today...

Have all my buffet stuff is ready for tonight,

I am going to Durham to book some seats for Brass Band events in March/April and all of the events cost as little as £5. Some lunchtime concerts too(they are only £4)

I booked two shows yesterday that were nit as cheap but I see as belated Christmas treats for me, a Viennese New Year's Night in January also a 40th Anniversary Concert with The Houghton Weavers. I know that I am fortunate that I was able to do so but know one day its likely I will not be able to.

I am now about to have a Beef Dinner ready meal which will be ready in approx 11 mins(in the Microwave)

If there are any images or anything to say about the day I will add it later probably after I come home tonight.

Update:I was planning to go to a carol service either in Durham or here on my town but the weather has taken a turn and bus times have kind of changed things, The tickets have been bought and I have time for a little rest and a coffee before I go out again.

Even better I had a little win at the bingo but had to share(so only won £11)and was still slightly out of pocket but it made the night less expensive and in a roundabout way the win paid for a couple of the tickets I purchased earlier in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home