My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Quiet Day...

Weather wise nothing to write about and so far not too bad, contrary to what we were told to expect by the forecasters, cold? Certainly.

Not had much to eat but thinking that I may have a quick snack later and perhaps that could be corned beef, baked beans and chips. A nice hot mug of coffee.

I could stay in but I think I will go out and buy some postage stamps, more Christmas cards and my computer magazine. My whiskers haven't grown much so I think I can get away without a shave today. I shall put my Christmas gear on and then this evening I am with my friend Andrea watching a Christmas show with Jez Lowe and the Bad Pennies performing in concert. So that's about it for today.

Having said that...On Friday I hope to be in Durham watching a lunchtime concert and as it gets dark quite early in the day I hope to take some images of the Christmas lights in the city and on the way home because the buses run more regularly I also plan to add some of the smaller towns who to be honest have made quite an effort especially in these times of austerity. It has been said that my own town's efforts have left much to be desired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home