My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 15, 2014

I Was Thinking Of Having An Early Night...

I may still decide to, depends how cold I feel and if I find anything decent on the TV.

I have a ready meal of Hunter Chicken to try soon. I may also have a fruit pie and custard afterwards.

I have paid all my debts and have enough paid to take me to end of January.

On the way home I called into the supermarket for some items(I was out of meat)and found a reduced lemon and herb half chicken slow cooked for £1.96 instead of £4 so that may do two meals and/or sandwiches also added some broccoli and Brussels sprouts, some sandwich thins and Yorkshire Puddings. It all came in for the price I would normally have paid for the chicken.

The only thing I have to decide on and treat myself whilst I am able is one of those sound bars for the TV but choosing the right one and not going for the most expensive isn't easy.

I will watch two programmes tonight...A Bette Midler special and another episode in the Gotham series, on the radio there is a repeat of a wonderful documentary on the singer Alvin Stardust who recently passed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home