My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Good Concert With Jez Lowe...

but usually I am at the front of the hall and the doors do not open until 7.30pm however the place was packed when we arrived and some seats had been reserved(not used to that happening before)so we found ourselves at the back of the hall.

Also unlike other years it was finished by 10.20pm having started at 8pm and that included an interval. It usually lasts until 11pm(ish)but it was enjoyable all the same. And I had good company with me.

Today, it is cold and very blustery. I am much relieved today because I received a Christmas card from my closest relatives and because they live a fair distance away the bus service isn't great, taxis expensive but I had lost their telephone number and they are not listed in the phone book.

I was going to post a card this weekend and this gave me the excuse to do so and they have now included a phone number.

I managed to walk slowly to the town centre and post a card but had to give in and get a taxi home so that was one expensive card. 62p for the postage stamp and £3 for the taxi.

I will get shaved and stay warm as best as I can until I go out to the bingo club Christmas Party at 7pm(taxi there and back)I have been told to take some containers for left over food. I will take some painkillers too. I was going to watch some TV but cannot be bothered, going back to the radio and bed for a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home