My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Yesterday...I Went Shopping...

And only managed half of my plans. Luckily, I am about to complete them today in approx. twenty minutes. I decided to buy some throws and cushions. Its made a difference to the look of the old furnishing in the lounge. I will post images tonight.

Now, I am about to collect my theatre tickets, watch a carol service in Durham Cathedral, if time allows I will look at the local producers market in the cloisters, see the Christmas lights and on the way as I pass the little supermarket on the way I will get some cake and cherry tomatoes for tonight at our bingo buffet.    

I should be able to get home by 5.30pm at the latest which will give me a couple of hours rest. And I will take it easy going there. At least I will be sitting in the Cathedral and on the bus there and back.

I wanted to do everything on the same day yesterday but it was too much and I was being overly ambitious.

At least the sun has come out even though its really cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home