My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Its Been Freezing These Past Few Days...

Plans did change...I wasn't up to doing much on Saturday but I did manage a shop in the morning and decided to get some throws to put over my lounge furniture and my bed but even I could not manage to bring all the cushions home with me so I will have to return for more. The throws will allow me to avoid buying new furniture a while longer.




Even Sunday did not go according to plan...I missed my bus by 20 seconds and had to wait an hour for the next one and it was so cold. Then the bus late and delayed on route to Durham...I decided on a taxi to the Cathedral and found the road was blocked so still had to try and walk a steep cobbled stoned road and I was really hurting(leg cramps)amongst other issues.

I managed to get into the cathedral with seconds to spare. It was a wonderful experience, Coming out I had to give in and have a taxi ride again to the bus station and again when I reached home.

Since then I have taken it easy. No choice. I have my theatre tickets though.

Tonight I will hopefully make it to the music club but depending on how I feel I may be at a memorial service in Darlington in St. Cuthbert's Church so I may go into the club later than usual...I have yet to decide. Using an evening bus service in very cold weather and not walking very well it takes a lot of effort. I may just go to the club.

Not my best images but here are some of my trip to Durham...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home