My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, December 12, 2014

A Change Of Plans Tomorrow...

If well enough there is a meeting to see where we go with the campaign to save the NHS in a neighbouring town which I found out about by chance. I think there is a carol service on Sunday on my town*

Its been another cold one today and I've stayed in. I was going to have a hot meal(still may)but lots of hot drinks and I have just had some pork sandwiches. If I find something decent on TV I may stay up a little longer or take to my cosy bed and watch some TV via the internet.

I'd like to tell you I am doing lots of exciting things but its a case of ticking over. At least I have all my cushions and throws now. The house is reasonably tidy too. We'll see what the New Year brings.

*It takes place at 6pm but there is another in the leisure centre in the afternoon it would seem. I'll go to the later one in the church.

I had an early night in bed, there before 9.30pm but am up now and getting ready for the meeting about the NHS. Its a cold one so I will be wrapping up well and wearing my Christmas jumper too.

Update:Interesting meeting...some things must remain secret but what goes on behind the scenes and how the media is manipulated by politicians, the media itself and often people with their own agenda when organising campaigns even when you are concentrating on a particular issue and keeping it non political is an eye opener.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home