My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Planned To Watch Some Movies But...

they'll be repeated, they always are. After my late night I slept until midday.

I had a quick look out just in my town's retail area, found someone had purchased two(yes two)of the soundbar that I did yesterday. They seem to be selling well. And we had a chat and the couple were happy to hear how good it is.

I found some well priced(reduced)individual luxury Christmas Puddings that Christmas Eve were selling at £3.99...now £1.99 and a date that is late 2016 and there are four in the pack. Two are infused with whisky/two with brandy. I'd forgotten how I like Christmas Pudding until Christmas Day so now I can have it throughout the year or they'll still be OK next December...if I don't. I don't remember having pudding that often over my life. Cannot decide if that's because I assumed I disliked it and my parents ate it or none of us bothered.


I found some Christmas cup cakes reduced so treated myself to them(Two Gingerbread/Two Yule Log flavour)

I'm going to wrap up well, stay cosy and watch a bit of Saturday night TV. Doesn't look all that promising to be honest.

I will use up a ready meal that I have in the fridge, chicken dumpling stew and start on all my Christmas food and goodies from tomorrow. No plans for venturing out until the bingo tomorrow night. The music Club on Tuesday. And the way the weather has been behaving according to the media that's not a bad idea.*

Few around here "do" New Year any more...I haven't for a long time and at best I will make a little buffet for myself and will go to bed early or at best watch a bit of TV if there is anything decent in the early hours. Though this year "One" person wants to sit up and see the New Year in but the rest of the household will have gone to bed.

Getting a taxi here home will be difficult/expensive. I don't want to walk home in the early hours and I don't want to stay there sleeping on a sofa so I will try and get out of it or be blunt and say "Thanks but no thanks!" It doesn't mean anything these days for many.

*Spoke too soon, forgot to buy a birthday card for someone who has a birthday on Monday and if I'd had spare cards in the house or had purchased one I could give it to someone at the bingo tomorrow night, now I will have to go out after all. I could go now as the supermarket is still open but I'll leave it until the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home