My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gave Up On The TV Last Night...

Neighbours were having a karaoke session and I decided an earlier night seemed a good idea, The noise and my neighbours having a good time doesn't bother me but when I am careful about annoying them and virtually quiet as a church mouse, it gets a little bit galling when they would be the first to complain should I make a minimal amount of noise. But that's me. I consider others and sometimes get walked on for doing so.

I've my little buffet already packed for tonight...keeping it simple, a little cheese, a few snack biscuits, cherry tomatoes, cheese and bacon lattice rolls and for a sweet treat some chocolate/caramel mini tarts. It will only work out at around one of each per person(the cheese and tomatoes there are more of)Hopefully others will take something along...not just me.

Just have to have a shave and a wash, I may have something to eat before I go out, yet to decide.

Now watching a thirty one year old Western Movie I haven't seen before "Silverado" That will kill a couple of hours.

Update:I won a house(£15)on the bingo so the night cost me nothing and I am approx £5 in pocket. I did win a second house but missed calling and the game had moved onto the next number which won, it happens and I have been very lucky these past few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home