My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, November 21, 2014

The Mind Is Willing But The Body Is Weak...

I said that I would go all week...there is a brass band playing, I even went by the church yesterday and called in for details, I have one last bus that I could catch, even a taxi but its cold and wet outside and I felt so tired, sleepy and my joints ache. I did not get up until late afternoon but I reckon the rest was needed. There will be other times I'm sure.

I will see how I feel tomorrow and try to discover if another show in the same town is still on, been cancelled or already taken place. The notice I hoped to see with details had been removed from a supermarket noticeboard.

Or perhaps I'll take myself off for a bus ride during the day tomorrow, a change of scenery not looking at the four walls.

I could not be bothered to watch or listen to my favourite TV or radio programmes earlier.

First meal of the day was chicken noodle soup with buttered toast.

A wasted day? Perhaps. But I feel better for it.

I'm mixed up this evening, not what was planned. I may watch TV, I may cook a meal, I may go to bed again. I don't know. I'll play it by ear.

Tomorrow, perhaps I'll show some spontaneity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home