My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, November 07, 2014

The Day Began...

with me looking out at a dark, miserable, wet windy day after a very blustery night. My wheelie bin was full and I wasn't sure that I would be able to move it from where it was located to the pick up point and I might have to partially empty it and then put the rubbish back but luckily it was lighter than I thought it would be and then the sun came out and it stopped raining. Though it has become dull again.

Had a light lunch...

Found that the film True Grit is on TV. Never seen it before. I realise I haven't seen many films starring John Wayne. Its a fair western and probably was seen as ground breaking at the time.

Have to be out quite early as I have a production of Jeeves and Wooster to see and I am a bit unsure of the location of the venue. Also my legs are playing up.

I'm washed, shaved and dressed.

I was touched yesterday by kindness shown me. There was a really elderly man in a post office, he was almost bent double. And what did I find? After I had been served and taken an age to get myself ready for the cold weather outside, he had been stood for an age holding the door open for me.

I thanked him and passed a few kind words with him. I was most appreciative and I think he was equally touched that someone took the time to say "Thank You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home