My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Am About To Attend The Music Club...

should be a good night, we have Bob Surgeoner, Flossie Malavialle and Pipe Dream. It is raising money for the Salvation Army Anti Trafficking campaign. Maybe I'll have some images and something to add later.

Update:I have some images, not sure how good they are and a friend has better ones because its a great camera and he had a better seat at the venue. But I'll try and put some on the blog. Around £650 was raised for the cause and the night was a great success. The fact is that everyone who appeared was superb. The person who works with the club but arranged the event(because she is employed by or is involved in a local branch of this cause)

She is a pretty good singer too and last night sang a varied a new selection of songs I haven't heard there before. I don't think that she has before and that could be because they were suggested by Bob Surgeoner who always seems to find something usual in his repertoire.

The only downside...I prevented a beer being knocked over by the person sitting next to me and had created space for a couple of raffle prizes on the table in front of me that he had won and it meant my belongings were moved slightly, unbeknown to me and whilst talking with someone he noticed the camera cable that is needed to charge and attach it to the PC had gone over a tea light candle and was melting.

It is quite badly damaged but it works. Without it I am unable to do much with the camera. I may still try and find a new one later in the week. There is always the worry that it may stop working. A quick look on the internet suggests that it will not be too costly to replace and quite easy to find. Certainly online that is so but I hope to find one in a local retailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home