My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

More Of The Same...

The weather was horrible, I was tired and overslept. The most exciting part of today? Getting caught up on the washing. It does seem milder indoors which is good.

Been eating chicken sandwiches. Soup for supper.

My friend Andrea is probably right when she says cold, damp weather doesn't help long term health issues like mobility but I can suffer even when the weather is good.

I will regroup and consider whether I should try and go somewhere for a day trip but options are getting a bit thin on the ground when daylight is reduced and you don't want to spend money.

The only days I can consider are Wednesdays and Saturdays if its a longer journey. I'll go and look at some Christmas markets and illuminations and will possibly try and see some carol services*

The trip to the little town approx 3 miles away on Thursday doesn't offer much extra choice in shopping but if I can continue to use a pass there is a great little bakers and I can go there and get home within an hour. Go on one bus, return on another if I want something a bit different. I'm eating a white bloomer at present but unlike some it is soft in texture.

*I may be visiting Durham Cathedral having seen what events are happening between now and Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home