My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm Going Nowhere...

Doors are locked, I've played my afternoon session of bingo and called into the supermarket on the way home for my bread and milk. I got some blackberries and bananas, diced beef(reduced in price)and I would have liked to taken up the extra items on half price offer of whole lemon sole but buy too many it stops being a bargain and I haven't the room in the freezer, after all I'm trying to clear the freezer not increase what's in it!

I haven't had lemon sole in ages.

I was virtually out of coffee and I've said before that I have no idea what the difference is between all the different brands and types, so I purchased five jars(I thought that I had only purchased four)but at 50p for 100g it did not break the bank. Another brand that is double in price says that you can get 55 servings out of one jar with that amount in it. The way I make coffee I think I can increase that.

I purchased my final Christmas gift too...a £5 box of lager, I didn't want to go up to £10 or more. Its not for someone close.

I decided everything was too heavy to bring home in a backpack and carrier so paid for a taxi home. I suppose I could've used my shopping trolley another day but its all sorted now.

A chicken was cooked overnight. The diced beef and turkey already in the fridge is being cooked as I write.

I may keep it simple this evening and have another can of soup. I am pleasantly tired and at the risk of dozing off.

It does seem to be colder tonight in the house so I shall get all my warm clothes on a earlier than usual.

I'll be warm soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home