My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ticking Over...

Bingo, purchased some coffee and someone gave me a portion of home made chicken curry for a meal...

Possibility of a train spotting trip next Wednesday afternoon.

Laying here debating if I want to make the effort to make a meal/sandwich or whether to wait until tomorrow. I can survive on very little and rarely am what could be called hungry. What I fancy but I may have for breakfast is bacon, eggs, tomato, baked beans.

Lots of talk in the media today about how bad sugar is and now we are being told that we should have water with our meals. Not fruit juice/soft drinks...I always remember water being on the table when on holiday in the hotel. Never remember doing that at home...in general any drink was taken after the meal and was usually tea or coffee.

I do not eat much sugar(knowingly)and often drink tea and coffee without, do not add it to cereal or porridge. If I decide to sweeten tea or coffee I am likely to use a sweetener. I have tried the new and popular Stevia but cannot get away with that. Its too sweet and I dislike the taste. It is, I hear very popular in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home