My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Super Douper Day...

I took it easy...got washed, shaved and dressed. I had not eaten much at all so, I had a serving of pies and peas at the music club last evening. We were firstly entertained by Roly Hindmarch with Rab Raymond.




Then as the food arrived(well just before)John Wrightson and Joan Edmondson weaved their magic...


And finally the main act of the night(well lets say they played the main set of the night)but to be honest everyone gets a guest night at some point and often play for free...so the night ended with Copperhead Still.


I called in at the supermarket on the way home and from what I buy generally I should be so healthy. I have tomatoes, cucumber, celery, mixed salad, spring onions, ham, strawberries, bread and bread buns. That's good with what I already have in the house.

I am going to try and be good and start this morning with some yoghurt and fruit for breakfast. And later I am thinking salad. Its the weather for it and its a nice light meal. Perhaps during the day I shall snack on fruit as a put off. Time to pull my meal plan into order again...

I took my blood pressure when I came in and am really pleased with the reading after a night out, eating, having a drink and walking home...(112/68)in the ideal range.

Bedroom temperature seems more acceptable tonight 22c(72f)and having slept well, I do feel quite restful. For the time being there is nothing laying heavy on my mind...


I will play some games on Facebook(probably)may post some images here of the entertainment at my music club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home