My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Still Here...

I did not get out...lots of sleeping but through being tired not because of feeling down, in a reasonably good place...

Better than a dear friend not far from where I live who was at home, in a nice safe area of my town and found she had been burgled which probably took all of thirty seconds to a minute. I know they say do not confront such people but if her son had been there at the time I have a feeling that they would not have succeeded in their plan and they could very well be requiring medical treatment or would have been apprehended.

I am angry and upset this has happened but so thankful that my friend is safe. But even if you have faced worse in your life and you are strong in character, of course you will be shaken. There will also be disbelief and that horrible feeling that your personal space has been violated.

Sounds as though it was an opportunist burglary...unplanned.

It kind of puts many worries and things we may complain about into perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home