My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My New Door...

Its only a door but considering the previous one was on the house since it was built approx 60 years ago I guess it is quite a big event. I'll see if I am able to find an image of the original but I have a feeling I may only have one of it after it was damaged a few weeks ago and had to be boarded up. The design I have still allows quite a lot of light, is less draughty and I have some curtains that I will hang up after all the refurbishment work is carried out. No point doing decorating until everything has been completed.

Old Door...from outside...


New Door...from inside...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home