My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Lack Of Energy Or...

just that it takes more of an effort to do things so I tire but...

The day went reasonably well...The workmen arrived around 10am and the new door was fitted by 11am(ish)I am already used to it. I have lost very little in the way of light into the hallway and it is tighter fitting so the hall should be warmer and less draughty.

I caught my first town bus and now have discovered that its limited service runs very close to my home. If I can put up with the time it takes to get to where I may need to be, its useful. I used it to go to the bingo this afternoon as it drops outside the building. However, I had to sit on it for 25 minutes from start to finish. That did save a very slow and painful walk and time wise it would have taken me as long.

The amount of people present meant that we were playing for £1 a line/£2.50 a house. I won a house and missed a line. So out of pocket even if I had not missed out. Its a bit of fun...

I went on to sort my ticket fiasco and that went quite well. I got an admission(Off the record)the cancellation was due to poor ticket sales so I hope the rescheduled show does well. It may be more intimate in the new setting. Pity that the procedure had to be done in person and not over the phone(saving time)but that's how things were arranged. To be honest the new venue is more centrally located and nearer the bus stop for home.

On the way to do this I fell asleep on the bus but that's alright. I connected easily to another one that stops outside the theatre. But what a tiring walk back to the town centre because of major roadworks ongoing for around a year and there are no direct crossings now. You have to double back on yourself and take a long detour. OK I suppose when mobility is good.

I hit lucky for a bus home(fell asleep on the bus home)and upon reaching home had a coffee, an ice cream lolly and...fell asleep again. If I need to rest I'll take it. Having trouble staying awake now. May have to take some pain killers as time passes by.

Update:Took medication, I have relief SmileyI thought when I woke a few minutes ago it was morning instead it was around midnight thirty and I had only slept perhaps forty minutes but such a deep slumber. I have just weighed myself and I need to lose at least 7lbs in weight, I am 149lbs at present but I have lost 2lbs within a week. I will eat sparingly as there are pie and peas tonight at our music club plus a turn. We are giving the organiser of the club a Birthday card signed by all members and hopefully a collection taken will buy at least a bottle of whisky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home