My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Looks like it has. Already put my buffet together for tonight. Just have to get washed and shaved. The earliest I can get out of this town is 9.30am and if I can manage a slightly faster walk to Darlington Railway Station I may be in Northallerton by 10.55am so I'll miss the first hour of the food event I am going to.

Coming home I may leave early but even if it gets past 17.00, I can be home in time for the bingo club tonight, The event finishes by 4pm but if its as popular as last year stalls may be starting to sell out by 2pm.

Without the train this is one occasion where I would be unable to attend this event. Mon-Sat there is a bus service but come Sunday...

See you late tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home