My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Keep It Simple...

I have certainly done that.

The meal I promised myself is now planned for later today. I got a bit stir crazy last night and ventured to the Supermarket around 10pm and came back with some offers that will last me a while and some fruit/bread and eggs.

Really, I have had very little but you are "What you eat" I have eaten a sandwich in the last few minutes of nothing more than tomato, spring onion and lamb's lettuce. I feel so clean inside.

Sunday I am heading for Northallerton in Yorkshire for a day out followed by my Bingo night* Today, I think I am staying home but if the gardener lets me down again...plans may change. If I do get somewhere I shall take the camera and see if I notice anything worth snapping and putting on the blog.

I haven't seen much sun this year and I never really was one for sitting in it for hours attempting to get a sun tan. But being of fair skin and little hair(these days)I decided as I hope to get out a little more I should get some sun lotion for my face, hands, arms and bald head. Annoyingly, I have some in the house but cannot find it so this new one will do...

*Little change of buffet food this week...probably cheese/ham rolls, cherry tomatoes, some crisps and perhaps as a treat...some chocolate cake. What is not eaten I will bring home and use myself.

Update:Nothing much to add to earlier matters. The gardener failed to show...Its just gone after 9pm and I'm going to go to the supermarket...again...need some bread/bread buns. I won't have time tomorrow to buy tomorrow...I will charge the camera tonight and hopefully get some images of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home