My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Calm, Peaceful And Reasonably Happy Day...

Told you I'd turn things around Smiley happy 048.gif The hay fever has improved too.

Most exciting thing I may do today is washing my hair...and soon. I say wash my hair, its more a case of washing my headSmiley

Then not long after that its "Bingo" no big prizes and unless you win a few times you come away out of pocket financially.

So much is happening this weekend that I could have gone to...but as I have committed to a vintage car display and steam train event, I'll stick with that but it is the weekend of Durham City's Regatta and even if I was to go on Sunday it is up against another Brass Band Concert elsewhere in the city and that campaigning event for saving the NHS so something has to give.

I now have the dates of the annual Air Show and it does not clash with any other plans so if health and weather allows I may try and see it again. And take my new chair with me. Its a long day otherwise and there are few if any seats there. That event is some time away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home