My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well, I Did Venture Out...

I caught a bus around 3pm to a neighbouring town and by 3.45pm I had purchased my new pair of trainers and could've chosen any but went for the same as I have now. The RRP if that actually means anything is approx £55, I paid £19.99. It was my first time in the shop but I have passed it many times on the bus coming home. They had a shop in a nearby arcade but had closed that. When you don't walk well, you find all the short cuts and I found the quickest route possible.

I could not play sports as I am and my interest in sports is minimal but I will when I have more time consider returning for some leisure ware. On both the range available and price...

I suspect that I will always use charity or discount stores and as old as I am even when I am classed as a pensioner I will not dress as a traditional pensioner once did. It will be T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and the like and because they are more comfortable and easier to put on, I will wear trainers. And by visiting such an outlet though it really does not bother me, everything is designer. Sports Direct.Com.

I then called in to Poundland and purchased the first few items being put on the shelves of the Jane Asher Bakeware range. More to come...quality wise, they are good enough for me. And I should be able to put them to good use. I went for pastel blue but the range is available also in green, pink and purple. I did not bother with eight items(tea towel, oven mitt, icing kit, kitchen timer, cake dish, a cover, muffin liners, a container you put flour in which has holes in the top which allows you to put a dusting on worktops or items being made)

I purchased an oval and oblong baking dish, a container, a cake slice, a balloon whisk, some cutters, measuring spoons and cups, mini scales, a bakery book, a spatula, pastry brush, a sieve. I am waiting to see what else is put out and may still buy some items that I did not. I understand there are some jugs, mixing bowls, trays and cake mixes still to appear.


I had my meds, painkillers which helped and had some sandwiches of bacon, egg and sausage for my meal today and what should have cost around £2.50 only came in at around 80p and I had three for that price. Calorie wise they were 695.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home