My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Palm Sunday...

I forgot...oops! Then again I am I admit enjoying resting...slept reasonably well but had a variation on the reoccurring dream I have of being in Bournemouth where I have had most of my holidays and about having to return home(and not wanting to)I think I was in the company of Mum, possibly my Grandma but details are vague. A hotel we stayed occasionally came up in the dream, The Home Lacy which I have just looked up on the internet. No longer exists but serves another purpose.

In my dream it was totally different. Much larger, grander and mostly I was trying to pack to be in time to be sure of catching a train home. Also, remember some turns were appearing to entertain hotel guests the last(I have no idea why)was the male half of the singing duo Marilyn Mccoo and Billy Davis Jr. I remember going into a shop and buying something that looked like a bin which was available in the colours of red, blue, green or yellow but I could only find it in yellow and though I purchased it, I would have preferred one of the other colours.

The rest is a bit hazy...not very exciting I admit.

Spent most of last night and this morning eating Honey Loops cereal and milk...later I will reprise yesterday's meal. Had my meds and a coffee plus a couple of small custard and treacle slices courtesy of Mr Kipling.

Keep feeling I should have a walk out just to say that I have but there is nothing that I need and I will be out later this evening at the club.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home