My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Mobility Is Really Bad...

At present so I am staying close to home or making certain any bus or taxi I take gets me as close as possible to where I need to be and...if I walk, try and take a route which allows me somewhere to rest whether its a seat or a wall etc...and even if I am purchasing only a few items as in a supermarket I will use a trolley to lean on.

Having said that I did have a short look out this afternoon which proved how difficult it was but I going to do a favour for someone(I gave up)perhaps in a day or two I will. I did purchase some tickets for some music shows between now and June. The venue is close to the bus station. Also unlike many venues there are concessions and they are not as expensive as some other places.

I have treated myself to some nice ice cream for later, I have not any ice cream for many months and I am thinking of fish, a jacket potato and rice as my main meal. I'm a little annoyed to find that the fish I purchased on Monday(4 for a £4)today were selling at £2.

What can you do, there was no warning that was going to happen.

I'm resting at present.

Update:Think I am still on for the above meal but have just had a vegetable cup a soup, some crisps and a mint chocolate cake bar. This afternoon it was sandwiches...I have found some other type of potato product to have instead of the jacket potato and they can go into the oven with the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home