My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Chain Of £1 Stores In The UK...

Is starting to stock a range of bake ware associated with a top food writer/presenter. Or rather she has designed it is said up to 50 items in pastel shades and some cake mixes alongside items like cake liners etc...all are costing £1 and should do "Everyday meals"

They'll not be the quality of what is sold in the main store in London and costs more but I bet a few people will be happy to have something that looks good and Jane Asher would not allow or design something that could/would damage her reputation so they will be good enough and will sell fast I am sure...I may indulge myself.

Those on a limited income and that's many these days will be happy to improve their kitchens equipment and have something nice, that would normally be seen as a luxury. It was supposed to launch yesterday according to the press, lots of publicity everywhere but when I asked in store it appears it happens on Wednesday so I shall hopefully buy my trainers and look at the bake ware range tomorrow.

Tonight its entertainment again, the local music club and tomorrow another local concert, its good to be out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home