My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How Things Can Change From Day To Day...

I had to go to the music club by taxi...such a struggle. But so worth the effort, a great night.

Tonight, as I am in the company of my friend we are fortunate to have a car ride from door to door to the show. That is very kind and much appreciated.

As for myself, I am drained of energy today...and my joints are so painful but I will have to go out soon and purchase some trainers as mine have worn out. Thankfully, the shop is near a bus stop so I can avoid much walking. It is so tempting just to stay put. I also may have picked up a small head cold again which doesn't help either. I should get shaved and I will but I am going out for now as I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home