My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Haircut Is A Bit Short...

And being quite bald, I suspect it will last me awhile. But its tidy. I was lucky(sort of)in the local supermarket, when the hand scanner that flashed meant I had won a Easter treat of a chocolate bunny. I found some cocktail sausages, some chicken strips and little biscuits all reduced and at quite a saving so I shall have something a little different to take to the Bingo Club on Sunday.

Did I say that last week's act at the club was so poor that I doubt he will ever be booked again. He started off ok and even his second half improved but his choice of music and dance routine was a misreading on his part.

Even for the older age the audience is at the club we like a bit of everything but it was just noise...even previous acts that could be better would have to be really bad compared to last week.

I feel reasonably calm and bright today. When I went out I thought what a nice day to have been somewhere in the sunshine but it soon clouded over. I am going to send my forms in on Monday to finally sort out Mum's estate. I hope to help again with the petition to get signatures to save the NHS on Saturday and being in the town where I collect these is where I need to be to do a favour for someone at the club on Sunday.

The big thing I am looking forward to happens on Monday night when locally I get the chance to see Chris Dean's Syd Lawrence Band. I saw them approx a year ago and I know that I am in for another great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home