My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Today's The Day...

The dreaded visit. I hope it goes well. I have the help and support of a very dear friend who will be present. I am awake and doubt that I shall rest until its over.

So there will be a little bit of sprucing up...not helped when the vacuum cleaner is playing up again. I need to get washed and shaved soon. Then I can do no more...

Update:What a difference this visit was compared to others and it helped not dealing with the same people. This time it was one person and female. My friend arrived early and...for a variety of reasons the visit took place as late as it possibly could've in the period I was given in a letter.

So it was three hours and I suspect I was the last person on the list.

As I said I would, I took to my bed for a rest and went straight off for a couple of hours but I know that I have been in pain and that it has been bad and if you asked me "Where are you hurting?" I would have to say...everywhere. My friend's help is appreciated and I am sure that she will not mind me saying that it was a bit of a struggle for her so when someone goes to all that trouble for you, that is a true friend.

I am not going out, I have no reason to. There isn't any bingo tonight either. I will rest. I think that I shall give in and take some pain killers hoping that they will kick in. Any tasks can now wait until tomorrow and the weekend. I have to assume/hope that I am improved by Saturday as I am down for helping with a campaign to save/stop/reverse the changes to the National Health Service and keep it in public ownership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home