My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Doesn't Matter...

That we have moved into British Summer Time except its nice to have lighter nights when you go out in the evening and can leave lights off longer in the evenings at home. Then again, I get a bit restless if I have nowhere to go and am wasting the extra light Summer offers.

I want to see what videos I managed to get from yesterday of the trains. But equally I have forgotten what they were called so not a good start. But when I find out that will be sorted. The site that tells you what trains will be where is very quick to take old information down. An extra day or two would be helpful.

Its the early hours but I have slept well, its quite cosy and it is probably true that a hot meal fuels the body and dare I admit I had another bowl of my hot pot(or whatever you call it)in the slow cooker at 4am this morning.

Having said that my meals during Summer will be light and probably require little cooking. Summer has that affect on me. Processed food can be bad like anything but if chosen carefully its fine and gets a bad rap. I have some great items in my fridge and most will cook in the microwave which saves using an oven. So forgive me if I share.

I will be busy today pottering about and then ok I know its the topic of food again but I shall take some items to the Bingo club tonight and make use of what I bring home...Cherry tomatoes(probably)pork pies(cut into pieces)perhaps, some ham and pease pudding rolls are very likely. But it will not be wasted as I can bring items home and use them myself.

Oh here's a trick I discovered and its taken decades to discover...perhaps its just me who did not know... those cartons of milk/fruit juice. When you pour them they usually dribble or spill when the hole/spout is nearest to the cup or glass. I kid you not, if you pour from the longest side of the carton and not the end it will work without spilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home