My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sometimes I Hardly Throw Anything Away...

in the wheelie bin so its very light or I let it build up and its only taken away every fortnight(alternates with a recycle collection)today I could hardly get everything into it. And I wanted it emptied so I can get the extra rubbish I am throwing out and though it would be bagged and in the garage waiting for the next collection(doing no harm)I am paranoid that those who call next week would be unhappy even though its temporary. I believe I can get what's left into it so its not on show.

So its Spring and tomorrow night we put the clocks forward and officially its Summertime...you wouldn't think that it was looking at the weather. Its raining again. If I do venture out it will only to buy milk and I'll do that late afternoon. I may see if there is anything reduced, I have found a voucher worth £4.50 I did not know that I had...I found another the other day worth £2.50(not sure where that one is at the minute)

Its even a bit cold in the house today, at present around 13c(54f)I'll put on a jumper or something similar.

Had some fun earlier when I found that some of my electric had failed and certain items were not working...that's quite unusual so much so I did not think that was the reason for a while. Not a power cut thank heavens.

Spoilt for choice meal wise if I decide to have more than a salad/snack. I could do meatballs and baked beans, how simple is that? Now what could I put with those two ingredients? Or should I stick with the two...

I'll get back to you on that one...

Update:I ended up eating pork and egg roll/tomato sandwiches. I found some long life milk so avoided going out and this won't happen often, when tidying I found £10(US $16.64)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home